Inductotherm Europe Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 00316229. If you have any queries relating to this Privacy Notice, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice explains the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us will be used, the control you have over your personal data and the procedures we have in place to protect it.
We may change this notice by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This notice was last updated and effective April 2019.
- The Data We Collect About You
Information you provide to us:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. As a business to business supplier, we collect minimal personal information. We do not market our products or services to private individuals.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of data as follows:
- your name and job title;
- business contact information including email address and telephone number;
- the nature of the products or services in which you are interested; and/or
- other information relevant to customer interests, surveys and/or offers.
These details are collected when you fill in forms on our website or when corresponding with us by email, post, telephone or in person.
You are not obliged to provide any personal data to us but, if you have requested information or a service from us, we will not be able to provide it without certain information such as your contact details.
If you are a potential employee, worker, contractor, consultant or director then please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Information we collect:
When you browse our website, you do so anonymously. During your use of our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your visit and the device that you have used to access it. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not personally identify any individual. The information that we may collect includes:
- the IP address of the device used to access the website;
- geographical location;
- the internet domain name through which you accessed the site (which may be, for example, the domain name of your internet service provider or your place of work);
- the length of your session on our site, details of the pages visited, and resources accessed; and/or
- web browser type and version, operating system and referring websites used.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we gather to respond to your contact requests, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including for the following reasons:
- to provide you with our website, and the content and services made available through it, including to ensure that the site and its content are presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to process any requests from you made via email, phone or our online forms;
- to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into;
- for internal record keeping;
- to contact you for customer satisfaction and impact surveys;
- to support products or services you have obtained from us;
- to improve our products and services in general;
- to deal with any queries, complaints or problems you report to us; and/or
- for marketing and market research purposes. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us using the contact details at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Our use of your information will always have a lawful basis which may be that: a) it is required for one or more of the legitimate interests of our business as described above; b) it is allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to comply with legal or regulatory requirements; or c) we have requested and been granted consent from you to process your personal data for the purpose.
We do not sell, distribute or lease personal information to anyone. We may, however, share your business information with the Inductotherm group of companies and carefully selected agents for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services, grow our business) and for marketing purposes.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the relevant purpose(s) it was collected for and for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and protect it from unauthorised access or disclosure.
We share data within the Inductotherm group of companies. This will occasionally involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it as contained in this Privacy Notice.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website and tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, we do not have any control over those other websites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information once you have used a link to leave our site or which you provide whilst visiting other websites. We recommend that you always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling Your Personal Information
You have rights in relation to how your personal information is used. These include your rights:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- To access personal data held about you and to obtain a copy of it, including to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance, or to have that personal data transmitted to another data controller, where technically feasible;
- To obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete; and/or
- To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the contact details below.
If you would like to ask us not to send you further marketing communications at any time, you can do so by contacting us using the details at the end of this Privacy Notice.
- Contact Us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or you have any queries about this Privacy Notice or the way we use your personal data, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
Please contact us using the following details:
Inductotherm Europe Limited The Furlong Droitwich
Worcestershire WR9 9AH
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put ‘Data Protection’ in the subject heading).
If you wish to know more about your personal data rights or have a complaint that we have not been able to resolve in relation to your personal data, then please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”):
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113